I was pleasantly surprised by the unexpected and interesting attractions of China. look for me, the Great Wall of China was like watching a giant dragon. I found a more interesting point of attraction simply because of its architectural grandeur and historical significance. I was recommended by my hotel staff on the wall to see something in the same state, which lies 110 km northeast of Beijing Simatai. When I visited the Forbidden City, I learned that the Palace Museum is the world's largest palacecomplex and covers 74 hectares. I could not believe that houses 9,999 buildings.
I was fascinated by the sights of China, have a wonderful painting on large deluxe rooms and architectural wonders of Royal. In a tour through the Yangtze incredible, I have experienced the natural picturesque setting and some experts of cultural heritage that had a touch of humanity and beauty. I liked the Dragon Pavilion (Long Ting), a Royal Hall found, thenorthwest of the city of Kaifeng. His name comes from two dragons playing with a pearl, which are carved on a memorial plaque on the pavilion. I was surprised that they built on a terrace twelve meter high marble.
http://www.stayreschina.com/tourist-attractions.htm
No comments:
Post a Comment