Friday, November 5, 2010

Lobster or something else?

Just what are these crustaceans know how Pacific lobster, shrimp, lobster or Rock? Apparently not at all closely with carabiners, you still taste so good.

Before me) I had my first Japanese Wedding Banquet lobster tail (always so horrible! Lobster Tail First, it was my in Koh Samui, Thailand, in 1986. I came to Na Thon to hordes of farang (foreigners) are waiting to board vans to take them to the various beaches. Well, Iwas not particularly fast in the mood and relaxation, so whether I want to be diluted by the port to the masses.

I remember a lot of fruit, magazine, police station, a barber and a fish market that made me want to gag (a reversal of that then I have dragged to the local Thais, but that's another story!) .

Finally I landed in a restaurant (one bank actually) with a sign saying. "Hummer" I asked the owner how much, and she told me about fifty baht ($ 2onwards). Great, I said I would get one right away.

I do not know what I expected. Until that point, all I had eaten in a memorable way or another Thailand. But this lobster dish I have no recollection of, if not to say that I ate a lobster tail on a wooden bench not specified. Or was it a terrible cook, or the fish has been estimated too high to mask the taste of each path of sauce and spices, but he knew that was the night before and cookedjust warming up (which is unlikely).

In any case, I have only once struck gold with lobster lobster claw and always surprising. This too is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment